1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old Testament and New Testament are verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writing, and that they are of supreme, sufficient, and final authority in faith and life. We use the King James Version of the Bible without correcting or changing it.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and, thereby, incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is eternal separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and manifest themselves as sinners in thought, word, and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a substitution sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified by grace alone, through faith alone on the grounds of His shed blood alone.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in “that blessed hope,” the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become the children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost, and eternal fellowship with the Father by believers.
10. We believe that Biblical growth is a process whereby the believer through the power of the Holy Spirit, using His Scriptures, puts off old habits and grows in grace.
Christian Schools of Springfield
2660 N Grant Ave
Springfield, MO 65803
Phone: (417) 831-1500
Fax: (417) 831-6231
We can be reached during the following hours: 7:30-3:30